A not very exciting BUT VERY important announcement..
We’d love to be bringing you news of more awesome live music, but before we do, we thought it best to start bringing you up to speed with our new ways of working when we re-open on October 17th. Please bear in mind that many of these are now LAW and not guidelines, and under no circumstance are any of them thought up by us…
- We need your details – everyone will be asked to either scan the NHS QR code at the entrance, or sign a slip (which will be securely stored for 21 days in our office and then securely disposed of).
- Masks MUST be worn on entering the venue until seated. Masks MUST also be worn when going to / from the toilets. If you are not drinking, masks MUST also be worn – this applies only if you are genuinely not drinking and does not mean you have to replace your mask after every time you take a sip / swig or waiting for your next drink to be brought to you.
- The venue is seating only. Standing is not allowed and definitely no dancing.
- The venue is table service only. Soon, you can order using technology, via our table service app (QR code will be on each table and will bring up our drinks menu to order and pay), but until we get a few socially distanced Gremlins out of the system, our superb barstaff will come to you for order and payment. Drinks will be brought to your table.
- On entry and toilet expeditions, please feel free to use our sanitising stations around the venue to keep those hands nice and clean
- Social distancing – all seating and tables have been set out to comply with required social distancing measures and so we ask not to move any furniture from where you found it.
- If in doubt, PLEASE ASK. Our barstaff will be making regular trips around the venue, cleaning, collecting glasses, delivering drinks etc so if you have any questions, please ask (especially if you would like to order more drinks).
- And most importantly… now we’re Tier 2 – only 1 household per table (we will need you to confirm this)
We will have plenty of beautiful yellow signs around the venue to remind you of the measures we’ve had to put in place as we do appreciate it’s a lot to remember and get used to.
VERY IMPORTANT – Please also remember that none of the above are rules we have come up with, but unfortunately we have to abide by them. So if you are asked to sit down, wear a mask, social distance or any other draconian measure, please be nice to the staff member asking you.. it’s not their fault.